Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spitzer's Career Is Down the Shitzer?



What's going on with Spitzer? I know he made some rich Republican enemies in the Stock Market, and maybe, just maybe there's a setup in there, but couldn't he have kept little Eliot in his Dockers while he was Guv of the Great Empire State? I know it gets cold in Albany, and from the looks of his wife she probably didn't keep him very toasty, but couldn't he have just used Government hookers? Truthfully, I had no idea who the Governor of the "I-Got-Your-State-Right-Here State" even was until this. And I can't help but wonder if he gave Chanel, Cinnamon or Chocolate (if he swings that way) a "Spitzer Spritzer," if you know what I mean!

Once you look past the bullet holes, malocclusions and cellulite it's all the same in the dark, especially on a cold Albany night. Now his political career is totally boned. And since he was a past atty general, he's hoisted on his own petard. I just hope his petard had a condom on it.

On a side note, he looks an awful lot like Bill Cowher, eh? At least like his hooker-chasing, good-tipping brother.

No comments: