Monday, May 12, 2008

Mazeltov, you crazy kids!

So our eedjit President got Jenna married off this weekend. Congratulations. Perhaps I should get her and her hubby Henry (I wonder what his rich preppy nickname is. Biff? tad? Skip?) a gift. Maybe I should get it with the proceeds of my Economic Stimulus check, when it comes. Maybe a blender? Oven mitts? A Chia-Head? A membership in the cheese-of-the-month club? Buying a gift seems so tacky. Besides, spending foolishly like that, that is just what Daddy Dubya WANTS me to do. Nope. I'm gonna use that check to pay off bills (the other gift from G-Dub, the one that keeps on giving). Sorry, economy. I just don't feel like stimulating you today. You're going to have to reach into that drawer by the nightstand and stimulate yourself tonight.

Maybe I'll make her a nice picture. Maybe it will be a painting of me being told that I no longer have a job. Perhaps a lovely drawing of a home with some lovely trees and for sale signs. Maybe a lovely gas station painting, with $4.00 gas signs (another gift of our wonderful President! That is one generous guy!).

Screw it. I will just re-gift her.

No comments: